I started Dallas Bathtub Refinishing in 1992. I was 19 years old Fresh out of High School... A size 29 in the waist... And Had just proposed to my Sweetheart!
Now I'm 44... 32" in the waist.... okay 34...(but not a tight 34 in the waist.. If they hang dry I need a Belt😂). Found a Great Woman to put up with me for 25 years! And the Good Lord Blessed me with a sweat 23 year old Daughter A "Know it all" Ladies and Gentlemen... this comes in handy! To have a know it all in the family Trumps a doctor or Lawyer I mean I am a phone call away from a know it all! How Fortunate Am I. 😂😂
Warranty - No PEEL ; No Loss of GLOSS - Yes It Transfers for free - Let Me start off by saying how great my warranty is and what it means! Lets be honest a lot of times a warranty is a worthless piece of paper! In today's world that circles around the almighty DOLLAR people get very odd when asked to return to make something right. It doesn't happen often but it does happen. My Warranty is a simple Promise. IF you have any issue with the coating peeling, cracking, flaking loss of gloss within the time frame listed under your warranty I will fix it free of charge, period. I will return (FREE of CHARGE) to fix it one time! The Gold Package warranty is NOT a prorated warranty! You know the kind that after day (1) it will still cost money! NO. I want to put my money were my mouth is. IF My PROCESS is as GREAT as I say ... and KNOW it is then I can at least give you a PROMISE that will not involve any additional money! Please keep this promise in mind when you look at my SALE prices Below!!
If the surface is DAMAGED by something like dropped tile Then A Reduced Trip Charge fee of $50 would be charged. This is why I recommend doing all plumbing and tile work before you have the bathtub refinished. Let me be the last one in, this way if an accident happens it can be fixed at n/c when I refinish the Tub or Tile. Let me explain...I have only charged a return fee one time in all the years I can remember. However, I have had to adjust things as situations teach me lessons throughout the years. I had several situations that people would look over the tub and then weeks or months later say I missed a spot so small it would not show up for them to send me a picture. (yes it has happened) I would ALWAYS go back look everything over do what they asked then weeks later they would say "we decided we wanted new hardware and we used liquid gasket and now it smeared around the drain" In other words they thought it was 7 years of continual any time care. In no event with respect to claims will damages exceed the price of the service. I was even called out to clean a tub last week and that's why I want to be up front and honest with the warranty. It was meant to give the customer peace of mind that if the coating did not perform as promised it would be fixed.
June | July 2017 - NO EXTRA FEE FOR Credit Card Transactions!!
Bathtub Refinishing Prices for Standard Size Tubs | Not Clawfoot or Garden Tubs (Garden Tubs Are Slightly More Expensive)
No Hidden Fee | No Taxes Prices For June / July 2017
SILVER PACKAGE : I offer several packages to work with your budget!
- SILVER PACKAGE - -- This is a great quality coating Has a Great smooth finish and has a very good look to it. ; nice gloss ; Expected to last (3-5 years) years with everyday use X 2 Hours Per Day @ 160(F) Water. Before Needing Refinished again.
- GOLD Package - --------------(SALE JUNE / JULY 2017 (reg $640)--------------------------------------
- BATHTUB Only- $480.00 (REG. $640.00 PERMANENT SOLUTION!)- NO PEEL, NO LOSS OF GLOSS - Great smoothness and GORGEOUS gloss. (Limited Time!! Upgraded to Gold Package FREE) ; (5) full year Warranty
- Bathtub & Tile Surround--$580.00 SALE JUNE / JULY 2017 - No Tax/Hidden fees.
For Credit Card Transactions a ZERO DOLLAR processing fee!! will be added.
- PLATINUM PACKAGE - (10 year Warranty) Lifetime Permanent Life Expectancy.
- Standard Size Bathtub Only --- $520 (reg. $780) (JUNE / JULY SALE)
- A synergistic approach that Includes:
- pre-clean with oil and residue stripper.
- Powered etching stone to open pores and Create Microscopic Scratches. Then Molecular bonding agent is applied using an orbital buffer to work the chemical into the pores of the old surface. An Ultra Violet Light is then used to flash cure the bonding agent to prevent dust or particles from sticking. While keeping the Bathtub Charged with a Low Volt Negative Charge.
- 7 - 9 coats of Synthetic porcelain that has a Positive charge. Applied with A Low Pressure Atomized Sprayer that has to be worked and applied in a 8 x 8 section at a time (filling in nicks, scratches and chips)
- Upon Completion Buffed completely with Liquid Glass Nano shield that is applied and allowed to cure over about 4 hours.
- Your Fully Restored Bathtub (Cast Iron, Porcelain, Cultured Marble, Acrylic or Fiberglass will be ready to use the very next day and you should expect a lifetime of Great service! (The Platinum Package is for the Homeowner that wants the very best in Quality, Service and Coating Technology) ; Expecting a new, high gloss surface that is very easy to maintain for life!
I never have hidden fees, EVER. It simply will not happen even if you think your tub is ugly, rusted with holes or cracks you never have to worry about being charged extra. I do ask that you bring any known issues to my attention so I can make sure to schedule extra time if need be and have to correct product on my truck. It will NOT make the price go up all it will do is make sure I bring what is needed to complete your project.
The odor is not like the epoxy coatings of the 1990's. This is LOW V.O.C. coating but it will have a nail salon smell while I am working. This odor dissipates rapidly when completed and is usually completely gone within (1) hour of completion.
My name is James Calhoon and Being an owner / operated company means I bring my experience from 1992 until present to you. With each bathtub, shower, tile or vanity refinishing project I do. IT IS 100% OKAY If The Surface Has Been Painted or Refinished Before. The I use a stripping cleaner to start with a fresh surface.
I will strive to exceed your every expectation. Being a small company I have to! I cannot afford to operate on the marketing budget of the large companies. In return, I can keep prices low and my customers know the owner is doing the work. The owner is going to be in your home and not 2 or 3 day laborers that are here today and gone tomorrow.
Please Understand I am NOT going to paint epoxy on your bathtub to only give you a yellow, peeling, flaky mess in 6 months.
-----If you still would like an exact quote in writing Please Follow The Directions Below.----------
For a Quote in writing Please Contact me 972-391-7994 James Calhoon
Great for sending pictures if you feel you may need extra chip or cracks repaired these are almost always at n/c but it helps me to make sure I bring the correct materials with me.
972-391-7994 Call, Text or Email.
- I do not use Epoxy Paint EVER. The Platinum Package is Just as tough as a brand new porcelain tub. You CAN use a bath mat if you want to. You can set shampoo and soap directly on the surface for weeks at a time with ZERO damage! Instead of All of the construction and thousands of dollars associated with bathtub replacement, You can expect a friendly, polite service that be completed in (1) day and ready to use the following day.
Bath Vanity Coating Provides a smooth, glossy GREAT looking finish! Upgrades the look of Tile, Cultured Marble or Laminate bath Vanities!
Up to 5' Vanity - $180.00
5' - 8' Vanity - $260.00
Back splash 6- 8 inches high are included in the price. Sinks made into the Vanities are refinished in Stone Coating Also! ASK ABOUT MY COMBO PACKAGE DISCOUNT!
A great looking Affordable upgrade that is a permanent solution to outdated vanities. No Plumbers, No Construction! (1) day completion and ready to use the following day! Get the Smooth, Glossy look fraction of the cost!
Prices are subject to change. This Price list is updated to reflect the current price.